Which Shaft for my Wedge?

Dopper

Visit site
Hi guys - first time here so a big hello to you all :)

I have been carrying a Ping MB black spot 52° wedge with me for a few months, and it's fast become the most reliable club in my bag. However, I managed to bend it slightly and on attempting to straighten it (yeah I know, I know :rolleyes:) it has split the shaft :(. Getting the shaft replaced will cost more than I paid for the club, but a guy I work with has re-shafted clubs before and if I can provide the shaft he will do it free of charge.

My problem is, having never done this before, I am not sure what to look for. It looks like the regular steel shaft it was made with, but having searched google I can't be certain of the size etc I'd need, or where to buy. I need to do this on as low a budget as possible, and I have seen possibilities on ebay but I' a bit unsure as to what I need.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Dop

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just had a look on internet. Seems they use 3 differant shafts. Pings own, dynamic gold, Ksb shafts in reg or stiff. Think you my be best off looking on gamola website. One of the best sites for shafts. They have a phone number so you can call them, they are very helpful. Thats all I can think of.

Dopper

Visit site
Thanks for the replies - given me somewhere to start at least! Hoping to catch our club pro this afty and see what he has available

A

Alex1975

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site