Where is John Findlay

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I saw him online on Saturday, so I'm pretty sure he's ok. He might just be a bit too busy playing golf to speak much about it at the moment(A bit like myself). With The Open Championship (take note Setanta) about to start I'm pretty sure we'll hear from him in due course.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the concern, TOMO. No worries. I just moved house and was internetless for a while. All systems go again, though.

Have played little lately. A few shockers have made me decide to take a few weeks break from the game to re-charge the batteries. Honestly, it was so bad that the clubs were nearly going on e-bay! Sitting in front of the Open coverage will be the nearest I get to the course for the next few weeks.

I did get up to Dornoch, Brora and Tain for 3 days last month to play with some buddies. As usual, I got some video. If you haven't seen the courses then check out the video on my web gallery (the Black Bush Trophy).

http://gallery.mac.com/johnfindlay

Ahh, it's good to be posting again. Cheers.

John

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
See. You can't keep a good man down. Good to hear from you again John. I'll have a look at your videos when I get home from work.
Are we still on for the 22nd BTW? Looking forward to it.