What's your expectations this season.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm hoping a more fluid approach to my golf and not let the my goal of single figures become a millstone. Play regularly, work hard on my short game and enjoy whatever happens. Got a target in mind but not all encompassing. As long as I feel I'm making progress I'll be happy

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't touch my clubs from finishing the last game in Sep 2017 to a round mid March this year, but since the weather has picked up and dried up, I think today will be more 6th round this year, got another tomorrow and then I'm off bank holiday week so will be out everyday weather permitting.

As for expectations, I have none, my game is to fickle and inconsistent to say with any certainty what will happen, my last three rounds have 97, 96 and 87, who knows what today will bring. If, big if I can shoot mid 80's again it'll have been a good day.

Seamer

Hacker
Visit site
I started playing a year ago, I've so far achieved breaking 100, and now I'm regularly shooting in the mid 90's, barring any of those slice 3 tee shots in a row into the river kind of rounds :D my goal, (wouldn't call it an expectation as such) is to break 90, I feel like I have it in me, I just need the stars to align and all of the parts of my game at their best on one day, like that ever happens! :rolleyes:

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Break into single figures this summer I hope .my short game is the best it’s ever been after practicing a lot especially putting .just got to ease off the pressure on my self to get into singles and let it happen .