What's up with Tiger?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I think he simply reached his peak, got injured, had the fracas with HID and has been declining ever since.
Nothing mystical or strange about it.
You can't stay top of the tree forever
Sooner or later your ability declines whether you like it or not and no matter how hard to try to reverse the process it just ain't gonna happen .
He's on a slippery slope and his ass is grass...

Excellent post! This means I'm yet to peak!

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lost his desire, accumulated injuries, can't swing like he used to, not playing enough, no longer has the fear factor from others, getting older, everyone only has so much competitiveness in them, too much money already, etc etc, take your pick.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
I think he simply reached his peak, got injured, had the fracas with HID and has been declining ever since.
Nothing mystical or strange about it.
You can't stay top of the tree forever
Sooner or later your ability declines whether you like it or not and no matter how hard to try to reverse the process it just ain't gonna happen .
He's on a slippery slope and his ass is grass...

As good an answer as I've read........

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Lost his desire, accumulated injuries, can't swing like he used to, not playing enough, no longer has the fear factor from others, getting older, everyone only has so much competitiveness in them, too much money already, etc etc, take your pick.

He probably has some form of the yips! :)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I also think that being found out as a lying, cheating scumbag, who would go out after dark and try to nail everything in a skirt, whilst his gorgeous Wife was at home looking after his kids and his then supposedly sincere public apology(yeah, right!) had a more massive impact on his Golf.

If your 'gorgeous wife' doesn't make you happy in the sack (although I guess he shouldn't have married her if that's the case) then you might as well play away if you happen to be a billionaire.

Paul77

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
He just needs to do what we all need. That's to play more and shake off the dust. Totally agree with most off all that's been said, and it gives a good insight into what's been going on.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He is all over the place off the tee swinging like a madman. What kind of practice is this? that recoil on this shot is that of a long distance driver. Not one who cares where its going.

[video=youtube;M71MfbVN-Ko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M71MfbVN-Ko[/video]

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He's reached a peak, partly because of injury and partly because of the cacophony of swing thoughts in his head on every shot. Nothing will change the effect the injuries have had on the body and it's about learning to find a way to build a game around these limitations and he simply hasn't and shows no sign of doing so