Whats this? TitleisT 909d2 hosel

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought as a back up driver and came with this hosel

20120526_130758.jpg

Any idea what kind of hosel this is,I'm thinking it's a fake and I should get a refund on ebay

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll get some more pics,thing is it really does look like one,the head bar the hosel is spot on as is the shaft.Any chance it could have been a demo with interchangable shaft?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a 909 in another bag away from the house, so if I get a chance I will take a look. Could be that the hosel design is just the normal one and the plug which seals off the bore through is mission.

A

Alex1975

My 909 d2 does not have the same hosel and does not have the hole all the way through the head like that. However its my opinion that that is a real club and is as you say some sort of demo club for a fitter. If you send those pic to Titleist they will happily tell you. I have never seen one like that, I would guess it used to have a bolt thought the bottom but is now glued.

The finish and metirials look just like mine even down to how some off the matt paint fill is warn and the dull colour of the titanium. I am pretty damn sure it's real. Want me to post some pics of mine to give yourself some peace of mind?

Last edited:

tarmac

Club Champion
Visit site
just about sure thats an ex-fitters club.sure when i was fitted for my 909 the boys at Kingsacre had one like that so they can interchange shafts qwikly when fitting you