What's the best web site for following The Open whilst at work?

teetime72

Head Pro
Visit site
As the title says.

Need scores (live update) full hole by hole guide with pics and diagrams, full player selectability and how there doing. Basically something like The Masters website or the F1 website.

Ta

You should be working. lol

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Off tomorrow and Friday. Supposedly playing both afternoons but seriously thinking of spending it on the settee from start to finish both days. Reminds me of being in hospital in 2006 with pancreatitis. Open was on and as I was being monitored hourly at one point and bloods taken at 6.30 every morning I was up and able to lay on my back (hot and cold running nurses) and do nothing but watch the golf (even had the old bag attached so no need for comfort breaks)

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
taking tomorrow off for a golfing bonanza; early round, then watch to see what I should have done, then out for another 18 and try to do it (weather permitting).
Unfortunately this is the only day I'm likely to get see any of the Open, bad planning - Farnboro' airshow Saturday and I got free tickets, (unless she's feeling generous on Sunday).

as to best site, bbci is garbage - their 'live leaderboard' updates about once a decade.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I actually tried to make that as non descriptive as I could.!!!! As they say on Crimewatch - dont have nightmares.

Hapless - you can make as many HID comments as you like - I've the green light to go on X20 graphite and some new wedges - she is a very special woman

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I actually tried to make that as non descriptive as I could.!!!! As they say on Crimewatch - dont have nightmares.

Hapless - you can make as many HID comments as you like - I've the green light to go on X20 graphite and some new wedges - she is a very special woman

Homer.

I think you know enough about me to know that none was meant, and you have indeed regailed (sp) us of how wonderful your good lady is. Thus why no jokes were made, but your post couldn't go by without some sort of comment. (Sorry got brought up on Bond, Carry On films, Benny Hill, The Two Ronnies, Kenny Everrit and so one.)

Apologies To Mrs H if I offended in any way.

Or did you mean "you can make as many HID comments as you like" for real!!??

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hapless

Chill out. I've known you and the others on here long enough to take everything you say in the spirit its meant. HID is starting to look on here periodically herself (hence her insistance on a dream team) and actually giggled when she read everything on this thread.

No probs mate and as another who brought up on Carry on and Two Ronnies innuendo it is great to see that toilet motions still retain their amusement value