What's the best golf swing app?

RGPaul

Visit site
Hi there

I'm looking to step up my game :fore: and have just booked a package of lessons but want to analyse my swing in my own time as well.

Are there any good / great apps out there that you would recommend? Or are they just all a waste of time? :confused:

Let us know

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hudl technique is very good and lets you draw lines and circle etc on it if that's what your pro uses. mine tells me what to look out for with the lines and setup so it's a real useful tool. Can also slow down swing to 1/8 of normal.

Another one that's good is V1 Golf and a different pro I've been with uses that as can show example tour pro swings to give you an idea of what they are looking for.

As with both of these things though it can be hard to really find something obvious with the untrained eye so would suggest not reading into too much unless you are also getting lessons and an idea of what you are meant to do to improve.

RGPaul

Visit site
Great thanks guys/gals!

Can either of these apps send a video off to your local pro so you can get feedback - I agree with
Turkish in that to the untrained eye it just looks like a (more likely) ugly swing..!

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great thanks guys/gals!

Can either of these apps send a video off to your local pro so you can get feedback - I agree with
Turkish in that to the untrained eye it just looks like a (more likely) ugly swing..!

You can with the V1 but your coach needs to be signed up to the teaching version of it, then once you have taken a video you can assign it to them and they can view it on their end.