What to wear?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I scaled down yesterday early morning to a polo & lined jumper only with a bobble hat, the first 9 holes was in thick fog, anything outside of 135yds and you couldn't see the green never mind the flag! Their was heavy dew on the ground so picking up the ball, cleaning and removing the thousands of leaves made my right hand really wet & cold, my mittens need to come out of storage!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I scaled down yesterday early morning to a polo & lined jumper only with a bobble hat, the first 9 holes was in thick fog, anything outside of 135yds and you couldn't see the green never mind the flag! Their was heavy dew on the ground so picking up the ball, cleaning and removing the thousands of leaves made my right hand really wet & cold, my mittens need to come out of storage!

Have you ever been called a tart before Robin?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I bought a pair of cycling gloves from Aldi today, but will use them for golf this winter. They've got grips and mice and warm. £4.99. result!!

I know you're talking about out of season play, but still interesting to note the glove is probably non-conforming if you play a shot wearing them
(& not just because of the mice!) :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Thought you barmy boys were supposed to be 'ard :D

Played in shorts yesterday with a cotton half zip top - teed off at 7:30