What have I done wrong?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Enjoyed reading this & the replies

However I have no idea how we can possibly be presented with a scenario that includes the thoughts, realisations, rationalisations & decisions from two FC's if neither talked which makes the scenario not just hypothetical but impossible

Mark_G

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bob I cant help thinking you do this deliberately :) By starting this thread though you have made me realise the importance of communicating to FC clearly to avoid any situation like this.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Enjoyed reading this & the replies

However I have no idea how we can possibly be presented with a scenario that includes the thoughts, realisations, rationalisations & decisions from two FC's if neither talked which makes the scenario not just hypothetical but impossible

I did comment before about the amount of mind reading that was going on.

So FC isn't tending the flag, then decides to tend, then realises that leaving flag in might make the ball drop so leaves it.
And the player doing the putter knows all this...How?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I did comment before about the amount of mind reading that was going on.

So FC isn't tending the flag, then decides to tend, then realises that leaving flag in might make the ball drop so leaves it.
And the player doing the putter knows all this...How?

Yup soon we'll find out that the FC is actually also a member of the competition committee although he doesn't know it himself yet but had an epiphany while tending a corner flag at Old Trafford while in his teens & rushed to the course some 24 years later where he decided to pull the pin out then reinsert it when he realised he was in fact the same player who was putting from off the green for an eagle and the ball was a bit pacey!!