What else do you do whilst browsing/posting on the GM Forum ?

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
I am partial to listening to loud music plus playing an online poker tourney whilst browsing and occasionally contributing.

Should I, instead, be focussing on tomorrow's Spring Meeting and Sunday's fourball team match? An air of dread does, however, hang over both events following sight of a weather forecast.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Depends if the wife is in!!!

But generally (whilst the Mrs is watching all the soaps!!), a bit of reading and posting on here. Listening to the ipod, buying more tunes of the web, checking the price of golf balls, designing Myjoys on the Footjoy website (hopefully my 40th b'day present (probably to myself)). Unloading the diswasher, washing up the babys stuff and waiting to see if someone flames me for one of my posts. Oh and poping out for the occasional fag now that the nippers in bed, and slowly (not very though), drinking more wine, beer, scotch or G & T's.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just browse the internet, check my emails or talk to people on msn. Got a tv near by as well so stick the golf on as well if nobody else is watching it.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Check email, check facebook, watch tele, play tiger woods. depends where i am really.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
I sneak a quick peek whilst I'm at work but can't really post.
Make up for it when I get home though. Generally have a look as soon as I get in, then a more leisurely trawl, posting here and there.

Besides GM forum, I'll check out ebay, watch a few golf vids on Youtube and Videojug. Read a bit of the tuitional tips on various other sites.
Forumwise, GM is where I've laid my hat!