What a time.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
i dont go in many comps at the weekends. However seeing as ave qualified for the Medal final. Me and tricky trev are playing this Sunday. However as per usual. Things ave gone tits up. Am sure i mentioned ave had the same op as Rory. A reattached ligament stapled to the ankle bone. On saturday 3 hours before i set off for the sunny climate if mablethorpe i stepped off the bottom step of me stairs and me ankle went crack. I dont mind telling you i shed tears. It was agony with a capital F. Its been weaker than chip shop vinegar all week and i haven't swung a club for 10 days. Guess who is gonna come last ☹️

Tashyboy

Visit site
I think it’s suppsoed to say that he and his friend Trevor were due to play in a Comp but that he fell over and hurt his ankle. Not sure why it’s a new thread though :unsure:
Because i did it last week and I am so upset that the only half decent competition i will be playing in this year and i am not at me finest physically.
See the queens english.
Dont sound right tho 😁

Tashyboy

Visit site
If you are that bad i'd consider not playing before you do some real permanent damage.
Its already done Jacko, ( the damage) Its a lot better than it was pre op. But it can go any time. Dont regret having it done, but when i do go over on it. Lordy flippin lordy.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My advice would be to try this exercise.

Stand on your bottom stair with front half of both feet facing up the stairs. Lower your ankles: it stretches and strengthens tendons/muscles. Do 10 smooth reps, twill take about 6 - 8 weeks to recondition muscles: but because a tendon has no direct bloody supply it can take longer. But keep at it.
(I apologise f you've already been told)

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
My advice would be to try this exercise.

Stand on your bottom stair with front half of both feet facing up the stairs. Lower your ankles: it stretches and strengthens tendons/muscles. Do 10 smooth reps, twill take about 6 - 8 weeks to recondition muscles: but because a tendon has no direct bloody supply it can take longer. But keep at it.
(I apologise f you've already been told)

Probably the last place he wants to go given that's where he knackered it :unsure:

Tashyboy

Visit site
Probably the last place he wants to go given that's where he knackered it :unsure:

And that is the funniest thing i have heard in months 😂😂😂😂😂
Joking aside drdrel. I have been doing that on and off for years. Problem is i have massive calves and achilles tendons as tight as ducks clacker. Trying to stretch me calves and tendons has been a habit for years.

Tashyboy

Visit site
To quote VIZ, "Mablethorpe, slightly s******r:poop: than Skegness";):p:LOL:
Scrotie. Been to skeggy today. Home of the jolly fisherman. Now ave been goin for over 40 yr and not seen a fisherman yet. However not been for ten year coz its a dump. No. It was a dump. Very impressed with the place