Wednesday Weigh In 30.01.08

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Progress is getting slow but another lb off this week so pretty much bang on 18st now, hopefully next week I will be back into the 17's. Hopefully the weather is beginning to sort itself out and golf twice a week will be back on properly now for the rest of the golf year (barring any downpours)
So seeing as I am the first to post today, I take it a few have slipped off the wagon, I do have to confess to having a chicken fillet burger and chips last night. :eek:

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now I've got the new scales they've confirmed what I feared, that the magical 7-under the first week was not real.
Still, they do show a gross 6-under for the three weeks. Mind you the yoghurt and muesli breakfasts are starting to wear - I haven't smelt a bacon butty in ages!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would gladly swap your yoghurt and muesli breakfast for my rice cake and low fat cream cheese lunch. Oh, for a meatball sandwich.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Meatball Marina on hearty italian bread from subway MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

I have put on 2 pounds! been too busy with moving house etc to eat properly. Weak excuse I know. Must do better!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
ah, the honest answer is I forget to get on the scales this morning

I put that down to struggling with a hangover after what was supposed to be a few quiet baby-head-wetting drinks for a friend but turned into numerous pints of staropramen, whisky and gingers followed by a curry which was washed down with several glasses of mateus rose (don't ask me I was to incoherent to order to myself at that stage)

I'll hazard a guess that lot would also have a negative effect on my so far positive trend

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
At least it was organic larger! Suppose to be less of a hangover. Unless washed down with whiskey and ROSE????

Gasp

Head Pro
Visit site
Just the 1 lb loss for me this week so 12stone 1. I think location food yesterday was mainly to blame. Having made a rallying call for better results last week, I'm dissapointed with my actions. Will pull myself together next week.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Keep it up fellas, I just scared myself silly by looking at the average weight for my height, my target is 15st, no more, no less. These bmi charts etc say for 6"1 I should be cloer to 12st, my missus would divorce me if I went that thin though.
Mikeh, if there I ever get picked to play against the "GM FOUR" I can safely say that week's Wednesday will be a poor weigh in...literally! so come on, finger out of bottom and concentrate!

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
Well done all the losers. I did an hours training at the boxing gym tonight. Need to try and do something every day though, twice/three times a week exercise doesn't do much for me regarding weight loss!