Wednesday Weigh In 18-02-2009

DCB

Visit site
Well a disapointing week. I managed to put on 1.5lb this week. Not sure exactly what has happened, had a good start and still have plenty to lose but it hasn't shifted over the past two weeks.

I need to get back to the gym and concentrate on the Bike and Crosstrainer I think. I'll leave the light weights alone for a few sessions and see how that fares. The light weight work has certainly given a bit of definiation to the areas I've worked on but not at the expense of additional muscle bulk.

I'll try a week of carefull dieting and low intensity CV and see how that goes.

Still feeling a lot better for losing what I have lost so far so I will keep this going.

How are the rest of the diehards doing ? Has it made a difference to you ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
There seems to be a dwindling amount of posters and enthusiasm each week. Come on guys you all started so well so keep it going. You know you're amongst mates and we'll give you all the encouragement you need.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Opening weight- 16st 5lb (0.8)

Week 7 weight - 16st 3lb

This week - gain of (0.8)

Total loss to date - 2lb (0.8)

Eaten indiscriminately this week as Ive been weighed down with some sort of virus so it's whatever came to hand for the sake of an easy life.

Better next week

bill

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Didn't get on the scales this week as was my B'day last week, and copius amounts of chocolate have been eaten. :rolleyes:

I will be steping on them again next week, and hopefuly i'll be back to where I was 2 weeks ago. :p

mattdeeks

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
10 Jan = 17st 1lb
18 Feb= 16st 6lb

During January I was running every other day and the weight was coming off no problem. Then with that period of snow and ice the running stopped. Just getting back into it again.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I did weigh in but forgot to post.

Last week 17st 13lb
This week 17 st 10lb.

Another 3 off making 10 in total.

Played lots of golf this last week so lots of walking so lots of weight loss - hopefully