Webuyanycar - surprising price?!?

Mike79

Visit site
Looking at swapping out my Audi S4 and after a couple of low ball PX offers I thought I’d try WBAC to see how low these were to negotiate a bit harder. WBAC came in far higher than expected - £4K higher. Even amending the assumptions re MOT and a car park knock on a door (which took £98 off) it’s a great price.

I know their business is to get you to their premises then nit pick, but on a 2.5 year old VGC car with FSH (Audi) and good tyres, how much will they try it on?

Very tempted with it and might make the appointment anyway to see for myself - just interested in anyone that has used them in a similar position.

Cheers

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a relative and a friend who used them. For one the quoted price did not alter. For the other it was reduced slightly, there were marks on the car so my friend knew this would happen, but the reduction was well within what he expected. Both experiences were positive, neither felt pressured.

Give it a go, the only loss would be a little of your time

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking at swapping out my Audi S4 and after a couple of low ball PX offers I thought I’d try WBAC to see how low these were to negotiate a bit harder. WBAC came in far higher than expected - £4K higher. Even amending the assumptions re MOT and a car park knock on a door (which took £98 off) it’s a great price.

I know their business is to get you to their premises then nit pick, but on a 2.5 year old VGC car with FSH (Audi) and good tyres, how much will they try it on?

Very tempted with it and might make the appointment anyway to see for myself - just interested in anyone that has used them in a similar position.

Cheers
The 2nd Hand Car market is very buoyant at the moment so for a car that there system suggests will sell well they do offer a great price, had a similar experience with my E class low mileage Bluetec way better than I was expecting from them and the dealer

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Used them twice. Got a decent price even allowing for a bit of a knockdown. On the third occasion their price was poor but got an excellent deal from EvansHalshaw.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’ve used them and got very close to the quoted price, which was in the ball park for what I would have got via a private sale. For convenience if nothing else I would definitely use them again.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I sold the missus' 9yo Fiesta to them last year. Best trade in price I was offered was 2.8k. I then went on some site where you get a number of quotes from various dealers. Best quote was 3.1k.

Went on WBAC, online offer was 3.6k. Went along, they had a quick inspection and revised the offer to 3.4k. I bit their hand off.