Water everywhere [ not golf related]

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm in the dog house again but should I be, here's the story.

Earlier today I went shopping by myself BTW, bought various things plus a couple of nice fillet steaks to do on the barbie later as it still nice and dry .
So back at the ranch, HID comes in after a hard few hours of non food related shopping and say's" my back is sore I think I'll have a jacuzzi ".

I said OK I'm on the forum anyhow no hurry for dinner I might just pop in AFTER your finished [ not like the old days] ha .

So about 20 minutes later I'm in the front room with my PC and TV on , and she walks in and I said "enjoy your jacuzzi".
"No" she fumed" its not working", I said "you should have shouted on me", she said " I thought you had turned it off as a joke"." No I didn't but I'll check in the meter cupboard if the RCD has been switched of by mistake" .

Both of us go through to the meter cupboard and the switch is off so I switch it on . Hey presto in the distance we can hear the pump working, I said "there sorted do you want to go back in". No thank you was her growled reply , I said well I'll pop in no point in wasting hot water.

So I arrive back at the bathroom to find the water spouting out through the open door from the bath right out down the hall, as one of the jets was facing slightly upwards . She was not amused .

Water hazards laughable, so no steaks and penalised.

Am I to blame guys .:confused: