Wanting to say hi

Johnny H

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just a post to say hi and tell you about myself.

Well 1st of all Hi 👋.

My name is John I'm 31 and from Somerset. I'm new to this forum and newish to golf.
I've played on lots of driving ranges and pitch and puts. Also the odd 9 hole golf course.

I started off with a set of longridge clubs I brought off somebody I know for £20 about 3 years ago .

Since then I've changed my bag to a nice Nike one, brought a 2nd hand Ping i series putter and was given a Ping G10 driver.

My brother who is a 4 HC brought some new taylormade rocketbladez tours last year to replace his Titleist blades but doesn't like them, he was a 7 HC when he brought them and said he only brought them because they were cheap and thought they might help, he only hit them a few times on the driving range, put them away and picked his Titleist back up aging and dropped his HC down to 4.

Hes said can have the taylormades now I'm taking golf seriously 😀.
I've used them on the driving range and really enjoy using and they make a big difference.

I've got my 1st lesson with the pro on Wednesday then I'm joining the club after 👍.

Well that's it about me lol. I look forward to reading though your threads to pick up tips and try and help if I can.

Thanks for your time to read this post .
John .

Joff

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Welcome, John. What club are you joining? I play at Taunton & Pickeridge in Somerset.