wanted Hybrid 19,20, or 21 degree

T

thecraw

7 wood has been ditched as it flies too far.

Looking for a good condition hybrid, no sky marks and a stiff shaft. I'd prefer a Titleist 910h but I'll consider anything thats reasonable, eg Ping, Callaway, Adams etc.

If anyone knows anyone selling one or has seen one kicking about their pro shop please let me know.

Thanks,

thecraw.

Pull

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ive a 20deg cobra baffler stiff shaft v good condition.

Can send you pics if you are interested.

T

thecraw

Thanks for the offer but I find Cobra bats tend to balloon.

BunkerBoy31

Medal Winner
Visit site
Adams A7 22deg UST Stiff

Adams A7 22deg UST Stiff - Great shaft for a stiff shafted player.
8 months old - £60 inc UPS Delivery

Attachments

• a7e.JPG
    a7e.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 3
  • a7d.JPG
    a7d.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
  • a7b.JPG
    a7b.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 5
  • A7a.JPG
    A7a.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 10
T

thecraw

That would have been ideal in a 20 degree, absolutely perfect.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Crawford, get onto ebay and lookout for a 909h 21 or 24. Not sure how high you hit the ball but they're the nads, dont cost as much and I (and others) think they're better than the new 910. If you hit the ball high then the 21 will do......low then go for the 24 it will give you more carry. Should slot in nice behind the length of the 7 wood.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Might be willing to part with my Titleist 910H 19* with black dhiamana stiff shaft, it's only 6 weeks old, mint condition as it gets used prob once a round (hence why I might sell), cost me £190 so maybe more expensive than your looking for.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Listen to your uncle Boab.
Get rid of the 3 iron (you know you haven't hit that properly since 2003) and the silly GW and LW and that muckle broom handle thingy.
Then get yourself a proper putter, and a chipper, an 18 and 21 Rapture hybrid and a floater G 20 5 wood and you're sorted :)

T

thecraw

Actually dont carry a 3 iron, its just still in my signature. I was looking at the 910h new as clubhousegolf are selling them for £144 new with free delivery.

I'll look into the 909 a bit more tommo however I have to admit that I'm scared of the 909 range due to how dire the driver range was. Worst most unforgiving driver I've ever had the misfortune to own.

Darth, PM me a price and shaft details if your serious.

thecraw

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Actually dont carry a 3 iron, its just still in my signature. I was looking at the 910h new as clubhousegolf are selling them for £144 new with free delivery.

I'll look into the 909 a bit more tommo however I have to admit that I'm scared of the 909 range due to how dire the driver range was. Worst most unforgiving driver I've ever had the misfortune to own.

Darth, PM me a price and shaft details if your serious.

thecraw

wow thats a great price at clubhousegolf, I would go with that as I wouldnt be wanting to lose £60 on something a few weeks old- good luck, they are exceptional Hybrids

T

thecraw

Hybrid issue now solved thanks to good old Uncle Steve.

I now have a white headed jobby with an aldila RIP stiff shaft, just the ticket. Thanks again Stevek1969.