Wanted Help 4 Heroes 2018 donations

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
It is that time of year again, when we are looking for donations, prizes, 3/4 ball vouchers and anything that we can auction in aid of the Help 4 Heroes charity day at Liphook on the 2nd October.

Just to let everyone know Glyn (LincolnQuaker) and Cameron (CaptainRon) have very kindly joined the H4H team this year, and have taken over from Robin (Fish) in obtaining items from manufacturers. Fortunately they have a bit of experience in organising golf days :)whistle:), and I am sure they will help out in many other ways. Can't guarantee Glyn's coaches will be running again though.:)

4 ball vouchers are very popular (and profitable), so if you could ask your clubs if they would like to support the day that would be great. Vouchers that run from the day itself for 12 months are ideal. Over the last few years a lot of forumers have agreed to sign in three golfers at their clubs, and this has been very popular as well. Also a great way to meet new forumers if that is a good thing.:mmm::)

We also have a big raffle on the day, so smaller items are very welcome, and can be brought along on the day.

If you have anything you would like to donate, please give details on this thread, and I will contact you by pm if I need any extra details.

Thanks in anticipation of your support (again) and to kick the ball off I will donate a 3 ball to play with me at Blackmoor.

Rich

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
I seem to remember the golf monthly boys giving you a copy of their mag write up to help when sending out begging requests. To save me going through the back issues, any chance of them supplying copy of last years event?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I seem to remember the golf monthly boys giving you a copy of their mag write up to help when sending out begging requests. To save me going through the back issues, any chance of them supplying copy of last years event?
I will have a word with Mike, and hopefully he can post the two pages on here.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
3 ball at Swinley Forest. Cheers Paul.

Gokart from the lovely Sandy.:thup:

If you can offer any auction items please post them on here. Only two months to go.:eek:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Mike Harris has very kindly donated three balls at Hartley Wintney and Royal Liverpool (Hoylake) Both to include food as usual. It is Hoylake's 150 anniversary next year.

Big thanks to the boss man.(y)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Dufferman has very kindly donated a Golf Gods polo in large. I understand they are an Australian company so imagine it will be loud.:)

D

Deleted member 15344

Rich I have

Footjoy Polo in medium
A set of Masters Iron Covers
Set of Mizuno Iron Covers
Box of Titleist Velocity Balls 👍

D

Deleted member 15344

Rich I have

Footjoy Polo in medium
A set of Masters Iron Covers
Set of Mizuno Iron Covers
Box of Titleist Velocity Balls 👍
Rich

Add a dozen TM TP5 Justin Rose Athlete Edition Balls 👍

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Fish has very kindly donated a three ball to play with him at Coventry. Includes some nosh and drinks.

Cheers Robin.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The Phoenix House wood workshop at Catterick has very kindly agreed to provide wood pieces for prizes for the first three, together with some auction items.

These items are always stunning, and we thank the workshop for their continued support, and also Pauldj42 for liaising with them.