Wanted Callaway Fusion FT-3 Driver, 9.5 or 10.5 Aldila NVS Stiff

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Might be worth looking at golfcclubs4cash.

Admittedly it was a couple of years I I was last there, but they had a whole rack of these back then so worth a try

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Might be worth looking at golfcclubs4cash.

Admittedly it was a couple of years I I was last there, but they had a whole rack of these back then so worth a try
They have one, but not the spec I'm after. Ebay have a few, one of which fits the bill but has bag rub on the shaft.

I turned my nose up at an absolutely mint one last week as I hadn't committed to wanting one, i'm regretting that now.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
The Adila shaft shouldn't be difficult to find seen a few brand new, mightvbe worth grabbing a head that's in decent condition and just change the shaft

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Probably the best driver I ever owned, should never have sold it, the endless search for more length :cautious:
It is why I'm going back to one. I've tried an awful lot of drivers over the years and have come to the conclusion that there is not a lot to choose between modern drivers. I have a Rogue and an M5 in the garage and tested them recently against a FT-3.
The club in question was an old demo head that I had messed around with, to the extent that I actually melted the glue the holds the face to the body. I shot an old TM MAS2 shaft with a tip of 0.355 into a hosel which is 0.370, securing it with lashings of acrylic. Not the most professional of jobs.
The FT-3, despite being a proper scrapper, had no problem keeping up with the other two. Much more workable as well, although I'm not sure is that is good or bad.