Walton GC Chesterfield

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
FYI - if you haven'rt seen - good membership deals up Stanedge GC with the new retired LPGA professional owner - doing loads of work on the clubhouse, course and facilities

I actually played with someone at Matlock over the weekend who was a member at Stanedge for 20+ years, he joined Matlock last year and is tempted to join Stanedge alongside due to the hard work they're putting in after it had closed for a period. Definitely heading in the right direction. Unfortunately i'm a member at 2 courses, 1 just lapsed but I'm patiently waiting to try and get in at Hollinwell as it's ideally located for rounds before/after work. Couldn't justify another but will definitely have a knock one evening and check it out.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Hollinw
I actually played with someone at Matlock over the weekend who was a member at Stanedge for 20+ years, he joined Matlock last year and is tempted to join Stanedge alongside due to the hard work they're putting in after it had closed for a period. Definitely heading in the right direction. Unfortunately i'm a member at 2 courses, 1 just lapsed but I'm patiently waiting to try and get in at Hollinwell as it's ideally located for rounds before/after work. Couldn't justify another but will definitely have a knock one evening and check it out.
Hollinwell. Heyup bessie pal. 😁

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Google Maps tells me 7mins to Walton from MiLs; 8mins to Stanedge; 10mins to Matlock...

So if choosing a club for country membership - distance and time to get there is not a differentiator for me