VW Emissions action - result

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Good news for you all

Is anyone claiming from Vauxhall, if so, is it still open to claim and which lawyers would you go with ?

Jason.H

Visit site
Finally got mine. The cheque went to my previous address though thankfully the new owners sent it to me. To be honest I wasn’t expecting anything so £1700.00 is a nice touch.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
late here.. i never signed up to this.. we had an Audi which was hit by the dieselgate. Is this still open to claim? i could do with some money

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
late here.. i never signed up to this.. we had an Audi which was hit by the dieselgate. Is this still open to claim? i could do with some money

I went on to one of the claim sites and put in the details of my Audi and it was accepted. No loss if it was too late but seems to be in the claim at the moment.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I went on to one of the claim sites and put in the details of my Audi and it was accepted. No loss if it was too late but seems to be in the claim at the moment.

i have popped it into a form on the pogust goodhead website.. lets see what comes up.

Jason.H

Visit site
I had a settlement payment last year now I’ve had an email from mill berg saying I’m due another payment. Anyone else had this?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I had a settlement payment last year now I’ve had an email from mill berg saying I’m due another payment. Anyone else had this?

Who was the payment you received last year from? Mine was from Slater & Gordon who stated it was the final settlement. You haven't claimed with 2 different solicitors by any chance?

MiurasFan

Blackballed
Visit site
Best to make sure it's really them before replying. Plenty of opportunity for scammers to extract key details from unsuspecting folk!

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Best to make sure it's really them before replying. Plenty of opportunity for scammers to extract key details from unsuspecting folk!

I haven’t been contacted by anyone - as I say, I’ve had full and final settlement from a reputable firm of solicitors who acted on my behalf.

MiurasFan

Blackballed
Visit site
I haven’t been contacted by anyone - as I say, I’ve had full and final settlement from a reputable firm of solicitors who acted on my behalf.
I realised that and thought I'd deleted the reply to you. Not fast enough, sorry. Had a visitor at door, so failed to post intended reply as well - now done.

Last edited:

MiurasFan

Blackballed
Visit site

Jason.H

Visit site
Who was the payment you received last year from? Mine was from Slater & Gordon who stated it was the final settlement. You haven't claimed with 2 different solicitors by any chance?
Ah yes it was Slater & Gordon, I may of applied wit Millberg as well. 😂.
Be strange if they don’t know it’s been claimed by the registration.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My Audi claim got rejected because it was some 2690 (or some other number) engine. Even thought I had a letter from Audi saying that it was an affected engine