Vintage Macgregor golf bag.

Nicola

Visit site
Hi guys.
Could anyone please assist me in informing me of the value of this Vintage MacGregor Pro Only Green/White golf bag. In excellent condition, only used a few times. Please see photos attached. It would be greatly appreciated as it was my Grandpas and we are trying to raise cash to aid with his funeral costs.
Many Thanks.
Kind Regards.
Miss Nicola Severn.

golf 027.jpggolf 029.jpggolf 028.jpggolf 030.jpggolf 034.jpg

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
MacGregor used to be a very big name in golf gear and there are a few who collect stuff from those days days, but only the really vintage clubs in perfect condition seem to have any real value. It is a nice bag but a quick look at sold listings on e-bay suggests similar bags go for around £25. One signed by Darren Clarke (Open Champion in 2011 and a former MacGregor player) sold for £79.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
MacGregor used to be a very big name in golf gear and there are a few who collect stuff from those days days, but only the really vintage clubs in perfect condition seem to have any real value. It is a nice bag but a quick look at sold listings on e-bay suggests similar bags go for around £25. One signed by Darren Clarke (Open Champion in 2011 and a former MacGregor player) sold for £79.

I'd agree with this - unfortunately.

I bought 2 for a fiver or tenner each a while ago - one identical to that!