FS: Titleist 910D3 driver, 910F 3 Wood & Scotty Cameron Futura X Counterbalance

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
FS: Titleist 910D3 driver, 910F 3 Wood & Scotty Cameron Futura X Counterbalance

For Sale:

Firstly my Titleist 910D3 8.5 Degree Driver with a motore F1 75g stiff shaft (upgrade shaft) and a golf pride multicompound grip (midsize). £100 + postage

This club was a customer order from Titleist and comes with headcover and wrench.

The club is in good condition, usual marks you would expect on the base and some marking to the face, none on the crown. the shaft is in excellent condition and the grip is barely used so has plenty of life in it. Pictures below, if you need more pictures let me know.

Titleist clubs Mar14 001.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 002.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 003.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 004.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 005.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 006.jpg

Secondly, the 3 wood to go with the driver.

910F 15 degree 3 wood with a motore F1 75g stiff shaft (upgrade shaft) and a golf pride multicompound grip (midsize). £70 + postage

The club doesnt come with the wrench (its going with the driver) but does have the headcover (I will happily adjust to whichever setting you require before posting).

Again in good condition, usual scratching to the sole and a fair bit of ball marking to the face though no sky marks on the crown. The shaft has the tiniest bit of bag rub which Ive tried to show in the pictures and the grip is barely used so has plenty of life in it. Pictures below, if you need more pictures let me know.

Titleist clubs Mar14 007.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 008.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 010.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 011.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 012.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 013.jpg

Edit: not sure why theres a mizzy putter grip pic in the middle but cant seem to remove it, please just ignore!

Finally, its putter time!

Whilst I am happy to sell this I was also be prepared to trade it for an as new version of the same putter but in 35" without the counterbalance (having tried it out the counterbalance isn't for me)

Scotty Cameron 38" Counterbalance Futura X putter. £200 + postage

This putter is in as new condition without a noticeable mark on the clubhead and comes with the original Scotty Cameron headcover.

The full spec is on the link below but it is the 38" counterbalance version with the 50g counterbalance weight at the top of the grip.

http://www.titleist.co.uk/golf-clubs/putters/futura-x.aspx

Titleist clubs Mar14 014.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 015.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 016.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 017.jpg
Titleist clubs Mar14 018.jpg
headcover 001.jpg
headcover 002.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask, or if you need more pictures let me know.

Clubs can be collected from Milton Keynes, at Aylesbury Vale Golf Club or if relatively local Im sure we can meet in a convenient location.

If not they will be posted using myhermes (unless you request an alternative) and you will need to add on £10 to the cost for postage. Ideally I would prefer cash or bank tfr for payment but will use paypal if the only option.

PS Anything that may have got in the background in the photos is not included in the sale but is open for ridicule :)

Attachments

• Titleist clubs Mar14 009.jpg
    Titleist clubs Mar14 009.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Re: FS: Titleist 910D3 driver, 910F 3 Wood & Scotty Cameron Futura X Counterbala

Fundy just let my mate know what is best price you can do for both 910 driver an 3 wood cheers

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Re: FS: Titleist 910D3 driver, 910F 3 Wood & Scotty Cameron Futura X Counterbala

Any sensible offers on any of these? Would rather sell them here but will pop them on the bay if no firm interest?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site

38" is a broomhandle putter for me :D

for that reason I am out (has sod all to do with being skint aswell)

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site

Any sensible offers on any of these? Would rather sell them here but will pop them on the bay if no firm interest?

Are you interested in a swap or are you looking for sale only on these Steve?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

OK, the Driver and 3 wood are now sold.

Will leave the putter on here until the weekend (will do at £200 posted now) before it goes onto ebay