Vaping

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
What have you gone for

Kanger Battery with a nautilus (sp?).

My "starter" one from the local shop is pretty poor really, changed the wick thing a couple of times but tastes burnt after a couple of puffs every time.

They really work though, I'm using mine more and more and when I am have no cravings for a real cig. Next step is using it playing golf....

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Kanger Battery with a nautilus (sp?).

My "starter" one from the local shop is pretty poor really, changed the wick thing a couple of times but tastes burnt after a couple of puffs every time.

They really work though, I'm using mine more and more and when I am have no cravings for a real cig. Next step is using it playing golf....

Iain, you'll have to show it us next time we are out. Have you a link to what you ordered.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Went back to shop and got a tobacco one called MARL (USA) and much closer to the 'taste'

she can go on to the toffee pudding flavours and banana dacharies once she's used to vaping.

As many have said, its gotta be better than fags.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
These are my current set ups. On the right iis a Spinner II which is about the same size as most starter kits. The middle one is the Istick with Kanger aerotank on and the big one on the left is an MVP 2 which will last a week on one charge. Sometimes helps to get an idea of the size of soe of these batteries. The Istick is the perfect mix of power and compact size

20150319_213653.jpg

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
I would highly recommend going to a local vaping shop and talking to them. Every one I have been in have been very helpful. They will find the best set up for you and normally have the facility to try juices to find ones you like. Think of it as being custom fit.

Thankyou, tracked one down local to me so will pop in. I just hope I don't get carried away.

Must say for a complete newbie, it's incredibly complicated!

JackieD

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ordered Pinkman and Heisenberg the other day and arrived the next day - by far the best flavors I've had.

Also bought a custard one....it was fantastic this morning with a cup of coffee!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thankyou, tracked one down local to me so will pop in. I just hope I don't get carried away.

Must say for a complete newbie, it's incredibly complicated!

Yep, loads to choose from.

My Kanger one arrived today and is light years ahead of the rubbish one I have!

Thanks for the advice :thup:

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
These are my current set ups. On the right iis a Spinner II which is about the same size as most starter kits. The middle one is the Istick with Kanger aerotank on and the big one on the left is an MVP 2 which will last a week on one charge. Sometimes helps to get an idea of the size of soe of these batteries. The Istick is the perfect mix of power and compact size

View attachment 14527

Thanks again GB

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Both the guys I was paired up with today in my foursomes were both puffing on their vapour jobbies like Thomas the Tank engines and at no time did I smell or was bothered by them. One of them was quite large almost like a mini bong rather than a leccy ciggy. .

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Both the guys I was paired up with today in my foursomes were both puffing on their vapour jobbies like Thomas the Tank engines and at no time did I smell or was bothered by them. One of them was quite large almost like a mini bong rather than a leccy ciggy. .

Thats good news, will have my one tomorrow

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Me again:eek: How do I know what strength I should get first of all as my goal is to stop. Normally on Amber Leaf roll ups if that helps.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Honestly a bit trial and error. I was on Marlboro Lights and started on 18mg, which I think is where most start. I have moved down to 12 and aim to move to 6 soon