Valuations

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It makes me laugh what some people expect/hope to get for their clubs. Below is an advert I noticed on gumtree :D

"mizuno mx 17 irons dunlop max pro driver plus howson hunter titanium matrix no 1 3 5 driver woods dunlop chipper ryder z50 putter ryder 60degree chipper power caddy bag set ov ryder z.50 irons 3 wheeler trolley lady cobra baffler shallow driver and lady cobra 7 5 3 woods plus a few dunlop irons. balls. tees golf towel ideal starter kit for learner golfer"

And all for the bargain price of £280. What's worse is that the next advert was for a mint Mizuno 630 driver for £45

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
It makes me laugh what some people expect/hope to get for their clubs. Below is an advert I noticed on gumtree :D

"mizuno mx 17 irons dunlop max pro driver plus howson hunter titanium matrix no 1 3 5 driver woods dunlop chipper ryder z50 putter ryder 60degree chipper power caddy bag set ov ryder z.50 irons 3 wheeler trolley lady cobra baffler shallow driver and lady cobra 7 5 3 woods plus a few dunlop irons. balls. tees golf towel ideal starter kit for learner golfer"

And all for the bargain price of £280. What's worse is that the next advert was for a mint Mizuno 630 driver for £45

I got rid of my near-mint MP630 driver last week for £30.

Prices often are not researched and people will put them up for what the clubs are worth to them. Doesn't make it right, and they won't sell, but that's their choice.