Valderrama

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
looks quite dry? When did you play there?

Start of Feb. Bitterly cold first thing in the morning, had my beanie on for our early round. Lovely from 10:30 onwards though.

Best golf course I've ever played, very playable too.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks amazing, how did you go ?? Is it as tough as is made out ?

I had to dig out my magnifying glass for the pics :D

Haha, yeah iPhone pics. Spent 30 odd mins embedding them all into the post to be told that it had timed out grrrrrrr FAIL!!! :(

It is a lot "easier" than I expected to be honest. Tee to green is very fair, the holes look tight from the tee but the landing areas are more generous than I had been told. The toughest part is the greens, very small, very slopey and extremely quick!!

It is just so tranquil there, hardly a sound. As expected, there isn't one blade of grass out of place either. A very special place to play golf. :)

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks awesome mate.

I'm off to play Sotogrande , La Quinta and Almenara on 12 April and cant wait. It was touch and go as to whether to play Valderamma but we bumped it because of the cost. Looking at your pictures i'm beginning to wish we hadn't.

Did you play anywhere else while you were there ??

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If you have the chance to play there, do everything you can make it happen

Best course I've played by a long way, an incredible experience, almost don't want to take a divot.

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Did you get to go off the back tees? They are usually quite good with low handicappers. Quality track, hope you went for 17 in 2? I did, made it by the skin of my teeth :D

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks awesome mate.

I'm off to play Sotogrande , La Quinta and Almenara on 12 April and cant wait. It was touch and go as to whether to play Valderamma but we bumped it because of the cost. Looking at your pictures i'm beginning to wish we hadn't.

Did you play anywhere else while you were there ??

We stayed @ Almenara and played Pintos and Lagos 9s. Was pretty decent, very tight in places, greens were immaculate and ridiculously quick in places. We also played La Reserva which was right up there just behind Valderrama.

Nice just to play with sun in my back.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did you get to go off the back tees? They are usually quite good with low handicappers. Quality track, hope you went for 17 in 2? I did, made it by the skin of my teeth :D

No, championship tees (one forward).

17 was straight in to the wind, topped my 3wood 2nd which left 180 and hit hybrid to 15ft. Amazing hole.

Callum

Club Champion
Visit site
I have played all over Spain, currently working in Spain in Cadiz.

As my handicap is so high I can't justify playing there for what they want.

I will play there one day but not until I get my handicap below 20.