V1? Swing Profile? Best App for swing analysis???

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I used to use V1 on an iPad but stopped for several reasons.

I no longer own an ipad, and V1 wouldn't work on Android.

The video shot on the IPad was in HD at however many fps but when imported to V1 became a much lower frame rate, which didn't work as I would have liked.

I realised that in reality, I had absolutely no idea what I was looking at.

Last edited:

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I use V1 sports on my android. I couldn't get V1 golf to work for me on my phone.

Does everything I need and use it to check up on things I'm working on. I record via the camera on the phone and then import as I find it better and can use the slowmo function as well.

Raziren

Visit site
I used to have V1 sports but got rid of it. Can't remember why to be honest. I've tested a few and finally settled on an app on android called 'ProGolf - Golf Swing Analyser' (city blue thumbnail with circle and line through it).

It records videos to which you can add lines, can scroll through video clips backwards and forwards, slow motion etc very easily. pretty much all i want it to do.

It also has some pro videos preloaded that you can play around with and compare with your swing side by side if you like to punish yourself. (an old coach used to do this, me v Robert Rock and would tell me my swing was crap in comparison :eek:. it's better now I found a new coach ).

i paid 59p for the app last year, i think its now £2.59