US Open Tennis - Spoilers likely

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
The business end of the tournament and Murray has a convincing win over Tsonga!

Djokovic is still the man to beat - and he's Murray's next opponent, so I don't think he'll progress as Djokovic has been pretty clinical! Looks like another Djokovic Slam win over Federer to me!

Women's has been, typically, less predictable! Wozniaki beat Sharapova at the weekend and is now 1 of only 3 seeds in the Quarters - though Azarenka might still make it 4! Serena is there of course! I predict a Serena win, but have no idea who it will be against - maybe Woz, who does like the surface.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The business end of the tournament and Murray has a convincing win over Tsonga!

Djokovic is still the man to beat - and he's Murray's next opponent, so I don't think he'll progress as Djokovic has been pretty clinical! Looks like another Djokovic Slam win over Federer to me!

Women's has been, typically, less predictable! Wozniaki beat Sharapova at the weekend and is now 1 of only 3 seeds in the Quarters - though Azarenka might still make it 4! Serena is there of course! I predict a Serena win, but have no idea who it will be against - maybe Woz, who does like the surface.

Murray played well, coming from a break down in the 2nd and 3rd sets. Keeping the match relatively short in the heat will give him a chance against Djokovic. Best I have seen him play since his injury.:thup: