(update) Scottish Forum day, Craigielaw GC, Friday 24th October

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hey,

You get downwind shots, too, lads!!

Driveable par fours. Par 5's you can reach in two. Either way it's all down to the putting at "the Law" :D

Suffering from man-flu tonight. The thought of Friday is keeping me going. Looks to be clear but breezy according to the forecast but it's never correct on the coast so it'll be clear skies and t-shirts!

T

thecraw

Looking rediculous for tomorrow, 30mph winds.

Hows the area looking weather wise today and whats the chances of getting golf in tomorrow?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hope you have a great day lads.

I remember playing at Dunbar GC many years ago. It was soooo windy you could hardly stand up. Played 12 holes and walked in, it was impossible.
Great links course though.
I asked an old boy in the bar if it was always as windy as this to which he replied "this is just a mild zephyr!!"

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Guys hope the weather is somehow brighter than it is in central Edinburgh at moment! Its been pretty poor here since about 12.15.

Fingers crossed you guys missed the worst of it and I look forward to the report on days play.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm keen to hear how everyone got on on the legendary greens!!

I would have gone if the helicopter hadn't been in for a service.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
'TESTING' !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye, if you work in the chuffin' North Pole.

Hail stone storm, horizontal rain, frost bite and a wind that would cut you in two.

I am sure our social convener will add a detailed report shortly once he gets the feeling in his fingers back.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
'TESTING' !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye, if you work in the chuffin' North Pole.

Hail stone storm, horizontal rain, frost bite and a wind that would cut you in two.

I am sure our social convener will add a detailed report shortly once he gets the feeling in his fingers back.

15 points eh?
:) :) :) ;)