Under Armour coldgear

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm playing my first round of the year tomorrow and given the forecast, have just been out and bought a coldgear longsleeve compression mock shirt by Under Armour.

Has anyone else got these and just how warm will it keep me?

Do you use another brand of compression gear?

Just wondering if it is actually worth the £35 I've just forked out or whether I should have just put some thermals on :D

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I have one M&S and one Regatta Base layer.

They are one of the greatest inventions known to Man.
I used to have to go out looking even more like a Michelin Man thatn I already do.
Now it's just the BL + Polo + waterproof and I'm toasty warm.

percy_layer

Challenge Tour Pro
www.davidord.com
Well worth £35 of anyones money.

Nothing better for the money and way better than the other brands at the same price point. I've got base layers from other manufacturers and nothing comes close for support and keeping me warm.

When it's really cold i wear the UA baselayer, and a UA or GG midlayer, then either a fleece or jacket. You don't get too warm in it either which is very important.

feary

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just ordered a prostar one of amazon for £10.86 :) Obviously won't be as good as the under armour one's but thought it might be worth a tenner.

bayjon14

Assistant Pro
www.seapointgolflinks.ie
The base layer is excellent but so also is a lined jumper this helps to keep out the dreaded wind. Keep and eye on Lidl and Aldi, can b e some good offers on winter clothing from time to time on both stores.
Also remember your legs, if you have good waterproof bottoms that are comfortable wear them also, with 2 layers you wont feel like an onion, but will be warm.
The hand warmers are a great invention if you suffer from cold hands, cost about £2 and you get 2.
Have fun.

griffgolf

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm playing my first round of the year tomorrow and given the forecast, have just been out and bought a coldgear longsleeve compression mock shirt by Under Armour.

Has anyone else got these and just how warm will it keep me?

Do you use another brand of compression gear?

Just wondering if it is actually worth the £35 I've just forked out or whether I should have just put some thermals on :D

I have one and its worth every penny :D

RichardC

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Agree with all thats been said.

I was out playing today in UA and a polo. Only thing that was cold was my hands.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I bought Under Amour gear from SportShoes.com and they were not only excellent but the prices were cheaper than anywhere else I could find

Certainly worth checking out

Chris