Two New Vokey Black Nickel Wedges 52 and 56 - Still in wrappers

BoadieBroadus

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have two brand spanking new black nickel vokey sm4 wedges, 52deg and 56 deg. Not totally sure of the bounces but will check. the bounce on the 56 will probably be 12.

Bought these from my pro shop with accumulated winnings probably about a year ago, but never could bring myself to hit something so pristine when i normally get my gear used from ebay.

The wrapping celophane is still on the grip and on the heads with bar codes holograms etc the lot.

Looking for £65 each with £10 postage. If you buy both, postage will be £10 combined so a decent £30-£40 discount on buying the same elsewhere online.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have two brand spanking new black nickel vokey sm4 wedges, 52deg and 56 deg. Not totally sure of the bounces but will check. the bounce on the 56 will probably be 12.

Bought these from my pro shop with accumulated winnings probably about a year ago, but never could bring myself to hit something so pristine when i normally get my gear used from ebay.

The wrapping celophane is still on the grip and on the heads with bar codes holograms etc the lot.

Looking for £65 each with £10 postage. If you buy both, postage will be £10 combined so a decent £30-£40 discount on buying the same elsewhere online.

Can we have some pictures as per the Rules please Boadie :thup: