trading in/offloading old clubs? (other than ebay)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
does anywhere take clubs in trade?

I have the following spare
Nike SQ 10.5 driver reg shaft
Cobra HS9 12 driver reg shaft
cobra baffler 5h reg shaft
yonex XC+ 4H stiff shaft
52 degree cleveland cg12 wedge
56 Yonex Sand wedge
60 degree nike sv wedge

md golf tour steel driver (12 degree) 5 and 9 wood (18 and 24 degree) irons 3-sw all UST reg graphite shafts (no 5 iron as snapped shaft on follow through 1st game out lol, still got head though) in a v good cond wilson cart bag

cant be bothered with ebay with charges, postage etc plus would need a load of boxes to send em in

also same with golfbidder, I know I can trade the drivers/hybrids and possibly the wedges but shipping would be a crippler

I know they aint worth much but need a few golf bits so wondered if there was anyway to get a little dosh towards them or if not whats the best way to offload to recoup a little moolah :)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
indeed, didnt even give car boot a thought, got an attic full of dvd players, fishing gear, etc etc.... trouble is I play golf on Sundays and work overtime Saturdays

in the words of the Beatles '8 days a week', thats what I need!

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
With cheaper clubs the best thing to do is donate to charity.

My Power Bilt irons went there aged 10 years, as did my Wilson deep red II driver which only left the bag last spring!!!

I really needed a new set but as I was playing about 3 times a year until last march it was not worth spending money on anything.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like everyone else I've got a pile of odd clubs, bags etc sitting doing nothing, those that seemed a good idea at the time.

Like my old set of MacGregors, I know I wouldn't get much for them despite being good clubs as the name just doesn't have the cachet of Ping, Titleist etc.

I'll probably ask the club pro if he can use them, either for the schools program or as a hire set.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
If you go onto Golfbidders website (www.golfbidder.co.uk)they will do you a quote, if you think its fair go with it if not dont

I sold them a few bits recently the price was a little low but I couldn't be bothered selling eveything individualy on ebay and if they had gone back upstairs they would have stayed there for another year, plus it was handy to put it all in one box