Tour Striker

Scott1505

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looking at getting a tour striker practice club but am struggling to source them in the uk. I have tried the supposed UK dealer but not had any luck. Anyone have any ideas where i could get one?

T

thecraw

This hardly fills me with confidence ahead of our doubles tie on Thursday!!!!!!

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I ordered one two weeks ago and it arrived the very next day. I will let you know where I got it from. I intend to do a review at some stage. I think its worth buying. Dont be off by your first impression. It looks so hard to hit, but you will get the hang of it.

Best Wishes

Matt

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Give's an old 7 iron and I'll knock a flat spot on it with the bucket Scott.

Save you £80 brick.

Andy

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
By the way, I have one of these and if you play off range mats, it is not too difficult to hit properly. I think it is a bit harder to hit off a tight lie.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Mine came from perfectmygolf.co.uk

I reall they say on their site that there is a 14 day wait but it came the next day. They also gave me a tracking number to keep up to speed with its delivery.

You really need a hard mat and not one with any pile to get the benefit of a tourstriker.

Matt

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and gave them my email address to get a receipt. They emailed on Thursday to say the are now offering them at 15% off - which is nice had I not already paid full whack for one.
Anyway, 15% off this week (till Sat 18th) at Perfect my Golf for the Tour striker.

Matt

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
whats everyones thoughts on this? did it work?

I have noticed a change. I am certainly finding it easier to get onto my left side and take a divot. I hit a great three iron from a downhill lie at the weekend which would have been very easy to try and 'scoop'.

I have however noticed that my bunker play is going downhill as I tend now to come in very steep to the ball. Must chage my set up accordingly, to have weight further back in bunkers, to shallow out the club head path.

Matt