Totally uncomplicated swing

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
At the risk of the ire of the forum I do think Liam's love in with OMP has run a bit thin. Yes he's a good golfer for his age but Chortlon-cum-Hardy isn't the longest course in the world. It's a functional swing and Liam and OMP seem fine fellows. In Liam's defence, some of his other videos including the ones with their pro are still excellent and he's a real nutter and I like him for that and especially what he's done with his channel

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Obviously he's been doing that many years and it works for him. Probably not hitting it very far, although I did skim the video a bit. But there's a lot to be said for just clearing your head of swing thoughts and just hitting your natural swing. I try and keep my swing fairly simple and natural, I don't have the consistency but I've only had this swing about three years, he's had his for about 50. :p

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pat's my hero, he'll could possibly be in whippersnappers team this year at Forrest Pines :love: .I just hope I play like that when I'm his age, you too Rosie [ Jim ] :p:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited: