Top of the backswing

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have one of these - haven't use it for ages as it got rid of the problem....but a cheaper and maybe easier drill would be to imagine you are making a shorter swing (you actually won't) but it will feel like you are and make your wrists feel more as 'one'...

The other one is make a whole swing as slow as you can - then do it again with a ball and hit it but make it go as short as you can - I can hit a 'full' 7 iron about 10 yards (mind you I know some you have no problem in doing that anyway!!) but I hope you get what I mean as you feel every part of the swing.....

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm glad you posted this. I've been after one for ages and couldn't remember the name.

I want it to try and stop the "heel" of my right thumb coming away from riding on the top of my left thumb.... i think this might encourage this???

Swingydemarks.jpg

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
f-f-t-d? have we drawn a blank on this mate?

I remember these being very popular 10 years ago.....maybe everyone's forgotten if they were any good or not! :) :)

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
RG it's on my end of month list!

Been away with work last few days just got back today.

I'm gonna have a crack and see where I get I have also decided I'm coming too much inside on my takeaway so...........

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I tell you what.....have a gander at this.....

Not bad!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zaK4buzaUbM&feature=related

She knows how to use it!!!

I reckon it might be "dead" as a product though....the website hasn't been updated for over 2 years.

I'm gonna give it a try for the thing I mentioned and also because I suspect it could be a good "lag" aid.....the longer you can keep it touching your arm, the more lag....