Top Golf

4LEX

Visit site
I live on Watford so 15 mins from the Watford one. I think it's great. Have been with groups of mates, some who plays golf and some who don't. More recently I've just been with my wife as she only started playing last year and it's something fun to keep her practising over winter if we can't get on the course.

I think my best score is 189 ish. One of my best scores I just hit all 20 balls into the green target with a wedge, got loads of bonuses racked up, it was a tad boring though, haha. More fun to crack driver at the back targets - but they're much easier to miss as well. And since you ask yes I take my clubs, unless we were going there as part of a night out and then onto another pub, then I wouldn't obviously.

It is all about hitting the target and getting the bonus points! That's a decent top score. The back targets often don't register the ball which is annoying when you crush one! I'm heading to the Surrey venue this week and taking my own clubs, so shall report back with my scores. I'll try wedge only v driver only.....

4LEX

Visit site
140 mile round trip for us to get to Watford (carrying clubs on train)

Would you say it’s worth the trip as a one off?

Make a night of it. Hotel near Watford (Village Hotel is good value). Drinks on the way down, check in and Top Golf in the afternoon. Hotel to change and train into central London in 30 mins. Job done (y)

Bamberdele21

Visit site
Make a night of it. Hotel near Watford (Village Hotel is good value). Drinks on the way down, check in and Top Golf in the afternoon. Hotel to change and train into central London in 30 mins. Job done (y)

I like this a lot.
Yes but only if you finish the night in Pryzm (aka Kudos, Destiny, Oceana). Bonus points if you take your golf clubs on to the dance floor.

are these all night clubs local to Watford?