Tonight's Festivities

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
So what we all doing / drinking?

I am at HID parents :( but have two bottles of veuve-clicquot and a box of beer to be drunk and loads of junk food, starting on the beer at 14:00 during the Ospreys game and aiming to peak at 12:10 and be in bed asleep as a soon as the fireworks on the BBC finish.

GOOD TIMES!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have a nice bottle of Puille Fuisse for me and a bottle of St Nicholas for my good lady wife to go with dinner, then off to the pub and on to the village community centre for midnight. I am lucky to live in a village where community still means something so basically everyone goes on a little crawl around the 3 pubs to ensure that all of the landlords have a good night then up to the community centre where a village band plays in the new year

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got lots of falling down water at christmas but Im not sure I can handle too much of it as I am just comming out of a dose of flu, Ive never had a cold or flu into the new year before, it may just be a little tipple this time round as I feel crap still, never got my last round of 2008 in either, boo hoo! Anyway, I hope you have a great launch into 2009...enjoy!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Kids are away at the Grandparents so just me and the Missus tonight. Will most probably have a couple of JD and cokes, watch some telly, spurn her sexual advances, fart, roll over and go to sleep.

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
1st new years eve in in 20 years! Really looking forward to it (well it's actually underway now I suppose)

Going to get bolloxed, have some lovin, then as smiffy said...fart, roll over then go to sleep!!!

With a chinese thrown in somewhere (chinese food, not a person)

Hope you all have a great new year and look forward in excitment to many new golfing experiences in 2009!!!

I'm also going for the last person to par take in golfing activity of 08. Im gonna putt into a cup in my living room whilst pressing SUBMIT on here as the clock strikes 11.59pm

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Planning to live on the edge. I have got a single can of Fosters which I plan to open at to the chimes. Most people who know about my health will know the significance and the fact that it perhaps should still be a no-no. I'm hoping it will signify a new begining for me an HID (health, jobs money, golf etc). If it all goes horribly wrong it has been great on here and if I get through ok I'll chat to you all in 2009

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Spending it at home this year.
HID got a bad cold so not feeling up to going out and after last years festivities in a large marquee in the desert watching belly dancers and whirling dervishes, anything would be an anti-climax this year.

Got my nibbles and booze and will be texting friends before midnight to avoid the mobile jam

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Seating here nursing the man flu, dosing myself in paracetamol and going from freezing to boiling every five minutes.
20 yr old daughter upstairs with the girls getting ready to hit the town.
15 yr son just getting over the man flu hes with his pal on the PS3.

Wife, a nurse, gone to work in the local hospital.

So all in all a miserable evening---i detest new years eve anyway.

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seating here nursing the man flu, dosing myself in paracetamol and going from freezing to boiling every five minutes.
20 yr old daughter upstairs with the girls getting ready to hit the town.
15 yr son just getting over the man flu hes with his pal on the PS3.

Wife, a nurse, gone to work in the local hospital.

So all in all a miserable evening---i detest new years eve anyway.

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Im just comming out the other end of all that mate, you have my sympathy and I hope it clears up soon, happy new year.

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
cosy night in with the nymph......well you know what beer goggles can do....just hoping she has got hers on........start the new year with a bang!"

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Feeling a tad rough still.
Heavy night last night round the local pubs, finished up at a friends house. Collapsed in bed at around 03.00.

Bloody house phone kept ringing with text messages throughout the wee small hours. Suspect it was pi$$ed up friends texting the house number instead of the mobile!

Happy New Year one and all, back to work tomorrow.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Happy new year to one and all. To timevans - did you both get the beer goggles on and see 2009 in with a bang. To everyone out on the beer hope your heads are now subsiding and for those that chose to spend it quietly with family or not mark the start of the year at all that you still had a nice evening.

To everyone on the forum and all at GM towers a verry happy new year.