Tomorrow Morning 9ish at Ascot

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Who fancies a game with myself, Homer + Phillthefragger?

Dodger, Pants or Tommo?
:D ;)

Reckon we would make a good 3 ball :D :D

Actually not a million miles from RA tomorrow but working. Could be interesting watching a couple of rapidly improving players though.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Who fancies a game with myself, Homer + Phillthefragger?

Dodger, Pants or Tommo?
:D ;)

Reckon we would make a good 3 ball :D :D

Actually not a million miles from RA tomorrow but working. Could be interesting watching a couple of rapidly improving players though.

As Homer's game has reportedly "Gone South" I guess that you may be including me in the "Rapidly Improving Player" category.

Well, lets see. I play off 26, my last 3 rounds have been 98 / 32 points, 97/33 and 98/35. on the last round I took off everything above double bogey which left me 92 for handicap purposes. sss is 69. So I reckon im actually playing to about 23.

My problem is consistency, I can hit a blinding drive followed by a scuff, On the occasions that I do put together a string of good shots then I have a glimpse of great things,

Take the 18th last week, par 4 424 of yellows, SI 6 so I get 2 shots, Nice drive followed by a glorious 185 yard 5 iron that stopped 8ft past the flag, had a put for 5 points, left myself a tap in for 4 points.

I can do it, but i need to get rid of the blobs and start chipping away towards 90.

Improving? definately. Rapidly? No

Fragger

( If I hit 85 tomorrow, will I become a proper Bandit)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Thanks to Homer & HTL for the game today at Ascot

Managed to bimble round with 29 points, first time at Ascot so was pretty pleased

Hope to see lots of you at the meet on 9 June

Fragger