TM M4 three wood

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Tried one of these today, looked very nice behind the ball, not sure on distance compared to my JPX, so in for a fitting in the next few weeks.

It had an Atmos stiff shaft in it, never heard of those, but now got Russ Abbotts "what and Atmosphere " going round and round my head.

anyone got one of these yet or tried them?

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Tried one of these today, looked very nice behind the ball, not sure on distance compared to my JPX, so in for a fitting in the next few weeks.

It had an Atmos stiff shaft in it, never heard of those, but now got Russ Abbotts "what and Atmosphere " going round and round my head.

TM don't make bad woods TBH but Mizuno well the jury is still out on that one.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Driver went great for me. I’ve always liked matching driver and fairway. Really like my M1 5 wood (set to 17 deg).... May have to give it a hit whilst the double trade in is on....

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Driver went great for me. I’ve always liked matching driver and fairway. Really like my M1 5 wood (set to 17 deg).... May have to give it a hit whilst the double trade in is on....

Karl. You need to stay AWAY from AG whilst the double trade in is on!

I know I do!!!

Chaddy

Medal Winner
Visit site

I tried the 3 wood at Close House last week after my driver fit, good looking club and seems to travel. Not hugely different to my 2017 M2 so will be sticking with that for the time being.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is the twist face in the woods too?

People are more likely to hit really necky or toey wood shots due to the smaller head.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Is the twist face in the woods too?

People are more likely to hit really necky or toey wood shots due to the smaller head.

Nope its not. I read somewhere that it is in development though and wasn't ready in time. Needs more testing and development I believe