Titleist Thursdays

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had a slot booked for one in November, which was cancelled for obvious reasons. They said they’d be in touch when they restarted to offer first refusal on new dates so I’ll let you know when I hear something. That said it’s different around the country so not a bad shout to get in touch with them yourself ??

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I quite fancy some T300s, anyone know where I can get fit for them in the Midlands. I don't think the clubs closest to me carry Titleist.

I got myself some T200s just before the first lockdown and although I haven't used them much because of the malarky going on, I absolutely love them. Good luck with your fitting for the T300 whenever you get the chance.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I got myself some T200s just before the first lockdown and although I haven't used them much because of the malarky going on, I absolutely love them. Good luck with your fitting for the T300 whenever you get the chance.

I did the iron selector thingy on their website and it came up with T300s, guess they're aimed at my "level".

D

Deleted member 18588

I quite fancy some T300s, anyone know where I can get fit for them in the Midlands. I don't think the clubs closest to me carry Titleist.
Titleist is one of the four brands with fitting suites at The Belfry.

The others being Taylormade Callaway and Ping.

D

Deleted member 18588

Nice one, not much of a journey.
Should have mentioned that it is not like an instore fitting in that you are hitting onto a range and, for irons, off grass.

All the shaft and head options you can think of.

Starting to sound like their PR Dept;?