Titleist Mid Staff Bag

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
If any of the forumers has a Titleist Mid Staff bag I would be interested to know how waterproof you find it. I have a full size TaylorMade SLDR staff bag that I use on my trolley, but after playing 10 holes in pouring rain yesterday (I had to retire with a bad back) everything inside it is soaking wet. I know it isn’t sold as fully waterproof, but I would be interested to have some real world opinions.

Thanks

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
If you want a waterproof bag that's what you'll have to buy. If the Titleist Mid Staff bag isn't sold as waterproof then it will be no more waterproof than the TaylorMade SLDR staff bag that you have.

Buy a plastic overcover?

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I played over the weekend in the pouring rain and have the latest midsize staff bag as pictured..

The bag got drenched but nothing soaked inside the pockets. I was quite surprised actually considering how wet it got, scorecard, phone wallet etc all dry in various pockets.

My umbrella is too big to support with the motocaddy umbrella holder as they’re garbage so the bag was open to the elements with no protection.