Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid

DuckHookDave

Visit site
Wondering if anyone can offer any advice on a recent purchase. As the title says just purchased a Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid 21 degree, got it for a bargain price so couldn't say no. However, I have asked the seller for the 2nd surefit weight, as only the neutral is included. I was under the impression when these are purchased, you get the neutral and one other weight? Apparently he did not get the 2nd weight?

Who knows if 2 weights should be supplied?

D

Deleted member 16999

I thought it was only 2 with the Driver and 1 with all others (that 1 you choose whether neutral etc)

That’s what happened with my 3 Wood.

DuckHookDave

Visit site
Thanks guys, maybe I'm wrong then. But on Titleist website it says '917 Metals & 818 Hybrids are shipped with one additional SureFit CG Weight. If Neutral weight is installed, Draw/Fade weight will be loose. If Draw/Fade weight is installed, Neutral weight will be loose'

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi mate as far as I'm aware only the driver comes with the draw/fade weight. I had an 818 h2 and it was only the neutral weight, I think its really just there for fitting only

Wilf

Club Champion
Visit site
One was from a fitting after attending a Titleist Thursday, the second one I picked up recently from an American Golf it was an ex demo so was really cheap and pretty much brand new. The weights and head cover came with it

DuckHookDave

Visit site
One was from a fitting after attending a Titleist Thursday, the second one I picked up recently from an American Golf it was an ex demo so was really cheap and pretty much brand new. The weights and head cover came with it
May I ask what you paid for an ex demo from AG? Never seem to find many good deals in my local store

Bo Golf

Visit site
Hi. I just bought an 818 h1 hybrid off eBay. I am struggling with a hook with the club despite using the most fade biased hosel setting. Now I want to try changing the weight from the neutral one to a fade biased weight. Where do you suggest I could find one to buy online? I could not find one on eBay. Or at least I struggled to understand if the weights on offer were the right ones.
Thanks

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi. I just bought an 818 h1 hybrid off eBay. I am struggling with a hook with the club despite using the most fade biased hosel setting. Now I want to try changing the weight from the neutral one to a fade biased weight. Where do you suggest I could find one to buy online? I could not find one on eBay. Or at least I struggled to understand if the weights on offer were the right ones.
Thanks

Maybe a simpler case that the shaft does not suit you. Hooking can be a sign that the shaft is too soft for you.

Bo Golf

Visit site
Maybe a simpler case that the shaft does not suit you. Hooking can be a sign that the shaft is too soft for you.
Thanks Jim. Yes the shaft may be a bit too soft. It is a Regular shaft like in my other clubs but I do understand that the shaft stiffness in regular varies between shaftmaker and model. And the shaft feels a bit whippy. Still want to start by trying out the fade weight though. It should hopefully be a cheap test.

DuckHookDave

Visit site
Thanks Jim. Yes the shaft may be a bit too soft. It is a Regular shaft like in my other clubs but I do understand that the shaft stiffness in regular varies between shaftmaker and model. And the shaft feels a bit whippy. Still want to start by trying out the fade weight though. It should hopefully be a cheap test.

I picked up a fade/draw weight off ebay for £8 posted. After messing around with the weight settings, it didn't make much of a difference for me