Those super duper Seal Skinz waterproof socks...

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Its doesnt matter how waterproof your shoes are if the water comes over the top or runs down your waterproofs your feet will get wet, thats where sealskinz come into their own as you could stand ankle deep in water and your feet will still be dry. Great investment as they last for years

What do some of you actually do on a golf course? I can't say I have ever experienced either of those issues.

C

c1973

Can't talk on the wear but warmth is fine, if you want warm feet wear wooly socks, if you want dry feet then these are a good option

Cheers. Think I'll try a pair and see what they're like, they might be warm enough and keeping the feet dry is half the battle I suppose.

Agent Pies

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well they've arrived and they do seem like a very high quality pair of socks, and that's comparing them to my Bridgedales which are extremely good.

I'm playing next Friday so hopefully it'll be absolutely tipping it down so I can give them a full road test!

m9wst

Head Pro
Visit site
As LPhil mentioned, i have some military issue SSkinz, they are great at keeping your feet dry and warm until the water goes over the tops of the socks, then they are excellent at keeping the water inside...I'd like to think that shouldn't happen on a golf course though.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Have to say I played today after heavy overnight rain and had several visits to long grass (not just my ball!) and my five year old FJ's kept my feet dry. Think I might have to wait and see what Santa brings instead.