Those pesky millennials

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think a lot of people are confusing millennials with Gen Z. This article being a prime example.

This is understandable as “40 is the new 30” and the bottom 50% of millennials is much more gen z than those in the upper 25% of millennials. Less than 50% of Millennials are defining the generation when before the lines were clearer, although all generations have their spectrum.

With the fast paced changes of the modern world we now have mini generations, this is skewed further by the rise in childless couples and the trend to start having children later.

Millennials are split into the younger “app” generation, who are closer to gen z, the older millennials are the “social media pioneers” who are often now tired of or moving past social media as to them it was a childhood thing.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think a lot of people are confusing millennials with Gen Z. This article being a prime example.

This is understandable as “40 is the new 30” and the bottom 50% of millennials is much more gen z than those in the upper 25% of millennials. Less than 50% of Millennials are defining the generation when before the lines were clearer, although all generations have their spectrum.

With the fast paced changes of the modern world we now have mini generations, this is skewed further by the rise in childless couples and the trend to start having children later.

Millennials are split into the younger “app” generation, who are closer to gen z, the older millennials are the “social media pioneers” who are often now tired of or moving past social media as to them it was a childhood thing.

just when i thought I couldnt understand you any less....................

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Speak English man.... I have no comprehension of what you just said.. :(

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It’s cauliflower, rice is a completely different food group. Why did people start calling cauliflower rice, never understood that one.

Because the califlower has been finely diced to look like Rice. it is served as rice i.e. a staple to go with your curry instead of 'pilaf rice' .. simples

images