Think I Am Replacing My Driver

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
There is only one driver you should consider and that is the Ben Sayer BENNY ......... £99 fitted with Grafalloy Red shaft R&S and Golf Pride mlti compound grip for less than a big note.
...and thats what i got...but for £79 :D

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would add the Benross VeloCT to that. Great kit for £99 and you can get a free putter with it as well. I use the 12 degree version which also has a sensible 44 inch shaft.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Yonex Nanospeed was the best of the bunch as far as I was concerned when I tried some at AG, but at £199 it may be a club too far as I think you said you were budget limited.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
There is only one driver you should consider and that is the Ben Sayer BENNY ......... £99 fitted with Grafalloy Red shaft R&S and Golf Pride mlti compound grip for less than a big note.

I agree... but... there is nio point in buying a $100 driver if its no good for you, I found the Benny a little to light for my liking.

I went to AG with the thought of a G10 and nothing else, after hitting a G10, Sumo sq, Callaway Hype X thingy, Benny & Yonex I speed 12 degree the Yonex suited my slower swing and gave me more accuracy. I might have lost 5 yards from the F speed but I am finding more fairways than ever before.

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Yonex Nanospeed was the best of the bunch as far as I was concerned when I tried some at AG, but at £199 it may be a club too far as I think you said you were budget limited.
Yes, £150 is the limit. I've a lot of golf to play in the next month so would like something in the next week or so ideally.

If I don't find anything there will be no rush for the driver, I could hang on until early next year and have a bigger budget. That may be the best option but I want it now, now, now...

<rolls on floor kicking and screaming>