Things That Gladden The Heart

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Retirement. It means looking out the window this morning at the gales and cancelling golf in the knowledge you're playing again on Monday and Wednesday anyway!!
…or playing in a gale and freezing cold and knowing it didn’t matter if I walked off as every day is a Saturday.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Having our lad at home for a couple of nights between him working events in Bath then Cardiff. And Hoping desperately that he is able to get his current batch of tour work over the next 3 weeks done and dusted.

D

Deleted member 16999

Lovely run this morning being extended over 1.5 miles as the only road home on the circular route was closed due to flooding.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just spent 3 hours on the South Coast Path with a mate by Abbotsbury. Some awesome views of The Fleet. A five minute drive to the start point. ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Delia’s Traditional Christmas Cake (1).

First time bake of a major fruit cake and I choose Delia‘s Christmas Cake recipe ? Well the mix was done with no mistakes…and it tasted lovely.

Now in the oven for four and half hours so only time will tell whether or not my superb baker of a mum would be proud. In fact she’d be proud that I’ve had a go. Update 10:30pm…