Things That Gladden The Heart

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve gone all Ron Swanson again (looked him up, now understand @Orikoru better ?).

Wanted to use up that Tineo Applewood veneer I had left so decided that the speakers I build needed a set of stands so been working on them this week, nearly done.
Some scrap Walnut veneer for the base and speaker plinth and the Tineo for the columns.
Just the speaker plinth tops to fit and they’re good to go.
View attachment 38738View attachment 38739
Just seen these pics! They look really good, love the grain, reminds me of Zebrawood!
Good work ?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen these pics! They look really good, love the grain, reminds me of Zebrawood!
Good work ?

Thanks. Just so happens I got some Zebrano veneer delivered yesterday for my next project, its an interesting looking wood that is for sure.

Will definitely use Tineo Indian Applewood again for definite, the speakers I used it on are looking great now that its darkening slightly more. Absolutely love them.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks. Just so happens I got some Zebrano veneer delivered yesterday for my next project, its an interesting looking wood that is for sure.

Will definitely use Tineo Indian Applewood again for definite, the speakers I used it on are looking great now that its darkening slightly more. Absolutely love them.

This is an end grain chopping board made with Zebrano, that my Son made.

Attachments

• IMG-20211023-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20211023-WA0001.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 19