Things That Gladden The Heart

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
After about eight or nine years as a defensive full back, I finally scored my first goal in a full match today! AND someone got it on video! And we won it 1-0 as well. ?

Why were you out of position ?

Well done, decent strike and the shock on your team mates faces.:)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
After about eight or nine years as a defensive full back, I finally scored my first goal in a full match today! AND someone got it on video! And we won it 1-0 as well. ?

Ha ha quality ??

We had another tight 2-1 win on Saturday, carbon copy of Wednesday, dominated them but just couldn't score.
The champagne is definitely on ice now, this will take some messing up from here to lose the title.

Screenshot_20210506-105721_Samsung Internet.jpg

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Booked a couple of tickets for Steve Hackett playing the Second's Out album at Newcastle City Hall in October. Not much choice in seating as I'm assuming the gig has been rolled over from last year but I'm sooo looking forward to it.
My cousin who introduced me to Genesis in the late 70s is coming so it should be a cracking night ?

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Booked a couple of tickets for Steve Hackett playing the Second's Out album at Newcastle City Hall in October. Not much choice in seating as I'm assuming the gig has been rolled over from last year but I'm sooo looking forward to it.
My cousin who introduced me to Genesis in the late 70s is coming so it should be a cracking night ?

Enjoy this...

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
There's a four ball I sometimes see booked in at my club on the IG app, where one of them has the surname Topping, and another one has the name Eagles. :LOL:

Weird thing happened on the BRS app last weekend.
My tee time was booked under my name, the tee time after had exactly the same name as me but he spelled Martyn with an i not a y, same surname as well ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Weird thing happened on the BRS app last weekend.
My tee time was booked under my name, the tee time after had exactly the same name as me but he spelled Martyn with an i not a y, same surname as well ?
I genuinely saw someone booked in with the name Victoria Boobenstein this week - on reflection I think somebody just chucked in a made up name so that nobody joined their group. :LOL: