The Worst Golf Products

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
"Worst" is relative. A couple of quid on a monogrammer (never did it) is such little money.
My worst purchase was a Progen carry bag. Lasted one winter then started to fall apart in several ways at once.
You are unlikely to see them as "vintage golf bag" on ebay for this very reason.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Attached photo shows the current state of my official Powakaddy drinks bottle holder.
The rivets and bits of white plastic are what I've had to add to repair it after various breakages.
It came free with the trolley, but I think they have the cheek to charge in excess of £10 for this miserable bit of plastic.pk.jpg

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
So are you confessing to having bought both?
Please tell more?
I'm afraid I am.

When I first star playing and wanted to by anything golf related.

The tubes were the worst thing. They were essentially a pipe cutter for my first graphite shafted driver. It didn't end well.

The iron covers lasted a few rounds before going in the bin.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rubber tees with string attached to keep them together. I have seen people waste more time looking for these than their ball.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Rubber tees with string attached to keep them together. I have seen people waste more time looking for these than their ball.
I knew someone who used to tie them to a wooden teepeg, which he'd then secure the the ground or the mat. He'd then use the rubbers to tee off, but never lose them.
You couldn't make it up! ?

sunshine

Visit site
Another shocker someone got me was like a belt clip pouch that's meant to hold three golf balls in it. What the hell is the point of that??

Love this. Really useful if your trousers don't have any pockets. Or if your golf bag doesn't have any pockets. Essentially a golfer's bumbag, but probably 3 times the price :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can imagine my mum seeing this in a catalogue and buying me one for Christmas.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Anything sold in Marks & Spencer/John Lewis as Christmas presents to be bought by a non golfing relative!!
All end up in bin or charity shop.

I dread opening a golf present from a well-meaning relative. It's very rarely anything I want or need but there have been a couple of exceptions; my sister bought be some rain gloves, and mum-in-law chose a bucket hat. I'd never thought to try either before but they're both great in the winter.

On the other hand, I think I have two boxes of those oh-so-funny golf balls painted to look like balls from other sports and I definitely have a 'toilet golf' putting game.