The mighty Americans threatened??

Inthebundaiagain

Visit site
I can’t help being amused and annoyed in equal measures at any USA golfing event. The chants of ?moronic USA USA USA makes me feel sorry for the chanters. Sorry if this makes me sound arsey, but I just don’t get it. Are they so thick it’s all they know apart from their favourite dinner of mashed potatoes which they clearly love??or are they so threatened by a single mincing swinger and his caddy from a different country that they feel they are about to be over run by a few birdies? Or heaven forbid lose a Ryder cup. I do love the boisterous atmosphere of the Texas and Nevada tournaments but mostly outwith that thy are mental

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
A lot of the US is profusely patriotic, it's bred in from kindergarten. I guess it's all just part of the inherant culture and does spill out a little when alcohol is added to the mix.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Can you show us on the doll where an American touched you? 🤣

What an odd first post. It really needed better punctuation and maybe splitting into a couple of paragraphs.

It started well, but really tailed off towards the end before a very disappointing end.

Maybe the OP would like to give us his forthright opinions on the behaviour of our very own scousers at the Open?

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I can't stand xenophobia!

Nothing wrong with loving your country.

On the "mashed potatoes", did you hear the nonsense shouted by quite a few of the crowd at the Open this year?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Can you show us on the doll where an American touched you? 🤣

What an odd first post. It really needed better punctuation and maybe splitting into a couple of paragraphs.

It started well, but really tailed off towards the end before a very disappointing end.

Maybe the OP would like to give us his forthright opinions on the behaviour of our very own scousers at the Open?

What’s even more peculiar is that, having made such an odd “first” post, the OP hasn’t logged in since in order to view any responses.